Join us at the Official Paul Bunyan ShowSM
"The Original American Forestry Show"
October 4-6, 2013
8 am - 6 pm Friday and Saturday • 9 am - 3 pm Sunday
Guernsey County Fairgrounds
335 Old National Road
Old Washington (Cambridge), OH 43768
Admission Prices: No pets allowed!
$8 - Adults • $4 - Seniors & Kids (12-7) • Children 6 & Under Free
No unauthorized vehicles, ATV's or personal golf carts allowed on Show grounds. Scooters will be available for rent @$30 per day at the Show.
First come, first served.
Thank you to our 2013 Sponsors!
Walnut Level Sponsors
Cherry Level Sponsors
| Click here to see how your company's logo|
can be seen here!
"All of my competitors are going to the Official Paul Bunyan ShowSM in Cambridge, OH, why would I go anywhere else?"
- Exhibitor who has been with the Show for over 30 years.
The mission of the Paul Bunyan ShowSM is to provide access to current knowledge and technology which enhances the quality of life and market competitiveness of individuals, families, industries, and communities. This mission is accomplished by showcasing research, products, services, and experience through educational exhibits, presentations, and demonstrations on the forest industries, natural resources and lifestyles.
- Ohio State Lumberjack ChampionshipsSM
- International Lumberjack Competition
- Log Loader Competition
- Skid Steer Rodeo
- Game of Logging (GOL) Professional, Collegiate and Landowner National Competitions
- Heavy Equipment Demonstrations
- Arborist Skills Clinics and Demonstrations
- Chainsaw Carvers
- Chainsaw Clinics and Demonstrations
- Grinders and Chippers Demonstrations
- Sawmill Demonstrations
- Wood Stoves
- Secondary Wood Products
- Lumberjack and Log Burling Entertainment
- Forest Industry Education and Seminars
- Full Hook-up Camping by Reservation or Walk In
All of the Latest and Greatest Forest Industry Equipment, Supplies and Services.
Sawmill & Woodlots Great Sawmill Shootout®
Wood Auction - All wood processed during the show will be auctioned off on Sunday afternoon. Firewood, milled wood, wood chips, mulch and more.
Article and photos compliments of Josh Ellerbrock
and Southeast Ohio Magazine